Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 16 of 16

Thread: HUGE TRADING TREE!!!

  1. #11
    Inactive Member Dufais's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 13th, 2005
    Posts
    248
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    You don't need a writer but a reader to put them on your computer. I don't have

    *Cubby Bear?s, Chicago, IL ? 10/09/88 ? AUD ? C

    *Empire Concert Hall, OH - 31/10/90 ? FM ? B

    *The Warfield Theatre, CA ? 03/04/92 ? FM ? A-

    *Camden Underworld,London, UK ? 18/09/92 - AUD ? B

    *BBC Studio, London, UK ? 09/08/05 ? FM ?
    - Songs ? A
    - Interviews - A+

    The tree on my stuff already started informally...send them around to Lostheart who is sending them to LuckyNumber13. I have to ask her to send them 'round to Outlawz.

    So you live in the UK don't you? We can probably work something out....i'll make sure this tree is working out. I will supervise the sending round [img]smile.gif[/img] I'll make sure it includes you and then after you got them, you can send me some shows...What about that? Please mail me so we can work something out!

    [email protected]

    Ltr!

    Coen

  2. #12
    Inactive Member SicK_boy12774's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 9th, 2003
    Posts
    48
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    What are the lineages of these shows? if they come from mp3 then I'm probably not interested in them. also wouldnt it just be easier to set up an ftp site or use torrents to share the .flacs or.shns?
    just my .02

  3. #13
    Inactive Member Dufais's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 13th, 2005
    Posts
    248
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yeah, it's a 12-14-1988 show at the Palomino Club in Hollywood.

    I thought I had a huge collection....but damn! I envy you, Johnnyboy!!

  4. #14
    Inactive Member sean606's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 12th, 2005
    Posts
    263
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    There's already several of those torrent sharing sites and i suppose they're good for poeple with fast internet. i just prefer the idea of sending discs round because a) i have slow internet and b) there aren't really any restirctions on who can get them

  5. #15
    Inactive Member hankdelsi's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 24th, 2004
    Posts
    18
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    damn this is something that i'd like to get in on. i don't have my collection in a list though. i was part of the last one, got mine & did my part, don't know where it stopped, that included the catalyst & a show from connecticut, i got an 05 show st pete's fla cd, lost tracks cd, & a bunch of others including some of the solo shit & the oc live & another state of mind dvds,

  6. #16
    Inactive Member BadLuckLuke's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 6th, 2004
    Posts
    427
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hey rollarocka, I'd like to be a part of this trading tree if its still okay....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •